Play the podcast here:
Ryan and Chance sit together over coffee time, talking about what Web3 projects we're working on and look ahead for their prospects.
Due to recent brand update. We've dropped Tikoly as a brand because we want to focus on the specific projects such as XTimer and Scan3. However, ideas and thoughts shared on this podcast remain valid.
- What is Tikoly? Why are we working on solutions under this brand?
- What trends and markets do we see that we can serve as a team?
- NFT and its past glories and scams
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Tokenization of user behavior, what does it mean to brands seeking innovation in user / customer engagement?
- What are the basic tooling and infrastructure that are missing?
- What tech products we're building to serve such markets and customers?
- Down the road, in Q2 and rest of 2023, what we're looking at for building useful tools and products?
- Partners we have and why do they matter?
- Dr. Belina, Art Dealer, covers all china traditional art collectiables markets
- GWMA, Dr. Benson, financial professions certification provider, approved by Hong Kong government
- InfoThinker, web3 cloud service provider, total solution on NFT for customer loyalty programs
- Wrapping up